By submitting an entry to the Nature’s Beauty Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of The Bouqs Company (“Bouqs”) and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is provided by The Bouqs Company (the “Sponsor”) 3107 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. The Bouqs.com web site (the “Site”) is provided by The Bouqs Company. As sole Sponsor, The Bouqs Company alone will be held responsible for carrying out prize distribution, fulfillment, including registering and 1099s.
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories), void where prohibited. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Winner must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. All employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its affiliates, sales representatives, licensees, agents and prize suppliers, including The Bouqs Company and Jurlique (all of the foregoing, collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 11, 2015, at 12:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends November 30, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s Sweepstakes computer shall be the official timekeeper.
5. Entry Method: To enter, visit http://link.bouqs.com/join/4sk/giveaway during the Sweepstakes Period and complete all required entry fields provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. The use of an invalid email address will disqualify an entrant. Entrants are limited to one original Sweepstakes entry per person/email address. Entrants may not participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter or to enter more than once during the Sweepstakes Period or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. In the event of a dispute, the “entrant” for email entries is the person in whose name the email account is held. By providing your email address, you grant The Bouqs Company and its partners the right to send you promotional and/or marketing messages. You may optout of receiving further promotional and/or marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email marketing message. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws. All entries become the property of The Bouqs Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Drawing: One  winner will be selected by a random drawing conducted at the end of the sweepstakes period to each receive one (1) prize package as described below. The winner will be notified by email within three days of the random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. All decisions of The Bouqs Company are final and binding on all entrants.
7. Prize: One  potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held at the end of the Sweepstakes period to receive the prize as follows:
No other prizes will be awarded. Prizes are nonrefundable and nontransferable, and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for replacing a prize if lost, stolen, mutilated, or otherwise rendered unusable due to any act or omission of prize winner. Applicable federal, state or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All prizes will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winners.
8. All entries become the property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and agrees that none of Sponsor or any of the Sweepstakes Entities is responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants further agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and each of the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Sweepstakes or in any prize related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes, or (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, INCLUDING JURLIQUE, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
9. Notification of Winner: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be contacted at the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes (the “winner announcement email”), and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless such person specifies another person within the reply email as the winner. The Bouqs Company will email the Sweepstakes prize package to the email address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email. If any potential winner selected cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification, or any prize or winner announcement email is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to a prize and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be randomly selected. The winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability/publicity release, which must be returned within seven (7) calendar days from the date of notification. Such winner’s prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the failure of such winner to return any required documents by the deadline specified by Sponsor; (ii) the return of a prize, prize notification or winner announcement email to Sponsor as nondeliverable; or (iii) the determination by Sponsor in its sole discretion, that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, the winner, where permitted by law, grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish his/her name, address, portrait, picture, voice, image, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration, worldwide and on the Internet.
10. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, which in Sponsor’s sole judgment corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winners from entries received prior to such action. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant suspected of tampering with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes, the operation of the website, or who violates these official rules. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution, or production errors, and may modify or cancel a sweepstakes based upon such an error at its sole discretion, and without liability.
11. By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia. Each entrant agrees that all disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by an arbiter (not a commonwealth, state or federal court) located in [Marina Del Rey, California]. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California.
12. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 30, 2015, to: The Bouqs Company Natures’ Beauty Giveaway, 3107 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292.
14. If you have any questions or complaints about a The Bouqs Company sweepstakes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
All month long, you can save 10% on our Bouq of the Month - The Fortified Bouq! Simply select any size of our Fortified Bouq, input the discount code NOV10 at checkout, and you save 10%!
Btw, this offer expires November 30th, 2015 11:59 PM PST. The Bouqs Co. reserves the right to extend and/or stop any promotion at any time. This offer can be used multiple times per customer and is not combinable with other discounts, promos, or store credits. Discounts, Promotions, and Store Credits of any kind may not be combined unless at the sole discretion of The Bouqs Co.
On your first purchase, send an original size bouquet at full price and get a 2nd bouquet absolutely free. Must be delivered on the same day to the same recipient; offer applies only to specific bouquets made available as part of this promotion.
The Bouqs Co. reserves the right to extend and/or stop any promotion at any time. Discounts, Promotions, and Store Credits of any kind may not be combined unless at the sole discretion of The Bouqs Co.